What You Should Know about Marina Puerto Escondido’s Grand Opening Ceremony
Explorers, adventurers, and travel lovers have raved about Puerto Escondido since the 1400’s. Author John Steinbeck described the area as “a place of magic,” while environmental pioneer Jacques Cousteau called the surrounding Sea of Cortez, “The Aquarium of the World.” Now, yacht adventurers and their families have even more reason to check out Puerto Escondido—thanks to Marina Puerto Escondido’s Grand Opening Ceremony on November 3, 2018, from 5:30 – 10:00 pm in Baja California Sur, Mexico.
In 2017, Hamann Companies and Inmobiliaria JEP joined forces to revitalize the marina. Their mission is to make Puerto Escondido THE destination for travelers and residents from all over the globe.
The Grand Opening Ceremony will showcase the great new offerings now available at the marina,
- 100+ state-of-the-art slips—suitable for yachts of up to 200 ft. In fact, Marina Puerto Escondido will welcome its first 200 ft. yacht in January of 2019
- The longest floating concrete breakwater in Mexico from Inland & Coastal Marina Systems Ltd. to protect against northern winds
- Completely remodeled facilities
- New partnerships for convenient, world-class charters, tours, diving—and more
- Underwater repair services and bottom painting by Carlos Cristiani
- Premium services and amenities, including yacht management, 24/7 security, expanded dry storage, a launching ramp, and a 50-ton travel lift
Guests at the Grand Opening Ceremony can also meet the owners and the Marina Puerto Escondido team while enjoying dinner and drinks. Plus, they’ll get to learn more about the owners’ luxury real estate developments, including Waicuri. Waicuri is an exclusive, gated waterfront community with private docks suitable for yachts of up to 100 ft. built into each residence.
What makes Marina Puerto Escondido so attractive is the combination of rare beauty, natural hurricane protection, and tranquility. It provides a calmer alternative to other Baja tourist areas, in addition to miles of striking coastline and rugged desert landscapes. The local 3,000 ft., color-changing Cerro Tabor Palmilla Peaks are truly iconic; the peaks also offer navigation landmarks and protection against strong winds.
Marina Puerto Escondido is convenient to travel to and from, with several direct flights between the Loreto International Airport and La Paz (Calafia Airlines), Tijuana (Calafia Airlines), Cabo (Calafia Airlines), Los Angeles (Alaska Airlines), and Calgary (Westjet). Westjet also provides non-stop flights from Calgary to Loreto between November and April.
For more information about Marina Puerto Escondido’s Grand Opening Ceremony and to RSVP, contact
Enrique Salcedo at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Ceremony will be held at Calle Bahia
de las Palmas Mza 15 Lote 1, Baja California Sur, Mexico 23894.